x

Contracts through the app?

Is there a way to create and attach contracts through the Square App yet?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @jaybophoto

You can create contracts through the Dashboard now, but creating them through the app is still in the works!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @jaybophoto

You can create contracts through the Dashboard now, but creating them through the app is still in the works!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 8

When will square add contracts to square point of sale it would be very helpful for handling business away from home/ business location?

Message 3 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Deshann_9,

I moved your post to an existing thread for this question/feature request.

It's still being tracked and appears to be in the works. I don't have a timeframe to give on when it'd be available but we'll update the thread if it ever does become available in the app!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

Any update on when contracts will go mobile?

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Hey @JTPhotography, this is still a feature request at the moment and we don't have a date to give on when this will be available. Do keep an eye on this thread as we'll update it when we have more to share! 

I would also encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

Is Square any closer to accessing contracts through the app? I would love my team of 9 to be able to have their clients fill these out on their Ipads at their statioins. Thank you!

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey @jennelevate77, thank you for your post. We currently don't have any updates on this feature yet, but do keep an eye out on the Seller Community as we'll be sure to announce any changes to this feature here. 

Message 8 of 8