x
Admin

Get Square Swag for Contributing to the Community!⚡️

Hey Seller Community!

This month we’re giving away Square branded Swag to the first 75 Seller Community members who author a Best Answer in the Community between now and Halloween (Sunday, 10/31). Read on to learn how you can participate!

What is a Best Answer?

Every day thousands of sellers visit the Seller Community to learn about Square and to connect with other business owners and entrepreneurs. 

You can browse threads on a wide variety of topics and threads but some questions have a Best Answer. A Best Answer is a reply in the Seller Community that has been verified as the correct answer to a question or a solution to a problem. 

Everyone who starts a new thread, and receives a reply, has the option to mark that reply as the ‘Best Answer’. The Seller Community team and Super Sellers can also identify Best Answers.

How do I participate?

Contributing to the Seller Community is easy! Between now and X date you can author a Best Answer by: 

1. Sign in to sellercommunity.com
  2. Browse Recent Discussions on the homepage or head to a Topics board and find a new thread. 👀 
  3. Answer a question posted by someone else. If you provide the solution to a problem, the answer will be marked as the Best Answer! 🎉 

Or, if you receive a reply that answers your question - remember to mark it as a Best Answer and help a fellow seller earn much deserved swag.

The deadline to author a Best Answer is SUNDAY 10/31 👻 

After 4 weeks we’ll send you a private message here in the Community to let you know if you’ve won Square branded swag! 🎃 

Good luck and thank you in advance for your contributions!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: 

LIMIT ONE (1) ITEM OF SWAG PER SQUARE COMMUNITY MEMBER, REGARDLESS OF NUMBER OF BEST ANSWERS PROVIDED.

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

@isabelle  Sounds great! The first round was a lot of fun, so I’m excited for another - thanks for the awesome opportunity!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

When did this start?  I got a best answer on Monday Oct 11th 2021?  I like this Answer questions and get Free swag .... It makes it fun to help out as many people as possible.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Excited to participate....

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 4 of 5

Nice one.

Japanese domestic market, automotive air fresheners.
https://midwestaromas.square.site/
https://www.instagram.com/midwestaromas
Message 5 of 5