x

Customer Feedback alerts - General settings question

Hi everyone,

With feedback, Square only sends us the blue alert circle and email (if that's what your settings are) for feedback if a customer leaves comments with thier feedback. Furthermore, the toggle for "with comments" or "all feedback" is defaulted to "with comments. Perhaps the feature could be selected to who likes which setting for default? My customers rarely leave feedback, but when they do, it's even more of a rare occasion what they'd leave comments. 

My question is, could you PLEASE turn on the blue alert with EVERY feedback, comments or not? Or allow us to choose it?

Please? AND... please allow us to choose "all feedback" as the default. 

Thanks!

Have a Stellar Day!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

@Stellar732, I think that is a great idea too. I am in the same bost as you, must of our customers leave a review without a comment but I would still like to be alerted. Love the option to togle "all feedback" to set it permanetly. I know Square listens to their customers and I'm sure when they hear your idea they will make note of it and hopefully plan for a future update to include it.

Message 2 of 3
Alumni

Hi there @Ron and @Stellar732 - definitely hear both of you on this, and I'll report it back to the folks building out customer feedback features. Hope you have a great week! 

Message 3 of 3