x

Customer Feedback: customized survey

A feature for feedback would be to customize questions.  What is now available is to vague not geared towards my business.

Any hope of this happening?

Thank you

Griff

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

Thats a great idea. Hopefully Square will look into this and put it on their list of improvements. 

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Hey there @gmonk321 and @Ron - thanks for flagging this. 

Square Feedback does give your customers a direct and private way to communicate with your businesses, so I can definitely see where being able to customize this would give you even more information. So I can better communicate this to our Product Team, what types of questions would you create? Would you use open ended forms or multiple choice answers?

Please let me know more about what kind of information you are looking to get from your customers. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Message 3 of 6

The choices: customer service, environment, quality, wait time are comments that are good, but dont really say anything unless they take the time to actually write us a good or bad note. I ask on our reciept  - How was your visit? Suggestions or comments are appreciated.
Thank you!
BITDB Team Members

When the customer clicks off the  "customer service, environment, quality, wait time" I don't know if it was good or bad experience and if the customer thinks clicking these options is the solution to letting me know if they had a good or bad visit.

I would remove these random options and would prefer to hear a short note about the visit good or bad.

Some people take the time to write a quick note, but I would say 90% just click off the options without any meaningful feedback.

I actually want to hear about their visit.

I understand Square is doing it's best and I love the product.  Just keep it lean and mean and fine tune what you have.

Thanks

Griff

Message 4 of 6
Alumni

Thanks for this insight and feedback, @gmonk321, I can definitely see where you are coming from. I'll be sure to pass this along. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

Thanks for this comment. I would agree that customizing these options would be very beneficial to my business. It looks like this request is over three years old, but I would agree with this suggestion. The comments on the receipt feedback still offer the same generic response which are not very helpful to my business. wondering if anyone else would have some suggestions for this?

Message 6 of 6