x

Customer saving a profile in online store

Are customers able to setup a profile in our online store? At the moment this could be a deal breaker for me using a different platform for my store. 

I have a mobile coffee shop and currently setting up a cafe, so this is something that I really need as part of my online ordering system.

Also, Can Square in store loyalty program be integrated with the online store?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @ferlattescoffee,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Unfortunately it's a no to both of these questions.

At the moment customers are not able to set up profiles for your online store. I beleive we're looking at this as a possible feature in the future, but I don't have an ETA as to if and when.

Square Loyalty integration is also not available at the moment. You can create coupons within your online store, however these can only be used on the online store and are also not customer-specific (meaning the code would work for whichever customer you gave them to). Read more about online coupons here.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help here! We do track feature requests, so I'll pass your feedback on to the appropriate teams. 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Is the customer profile option available in Australia yet? I have set up my website and at checkout when the customer is asked to enter their mobile number for saving their profile it changes from Australia to US and won't let them save a profile.

This is a deal breaker for me using the square website instead of an outside ordering app.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @stacepitstop,

Not yet - I believe it's in the pipeline, but I don't have an ETA for this one at the moment.

If you wanted to use Square with ordering apps though, you could also check out Deliverect.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4