We've heard your feedback and we are proud to announce that the beta for decimal quantities is now live for iOS! (Please note that this feature is not yet available on Android or for Invoices)
Decimal quantities enables you to sell exact quantities in the unit(s) of measure you use to conduct your business—ounces, pounds, yards, gallons, etc. By previewing decimal quantities on your Square Point of Sale, you will be able to:
- Create items to sell in decimal quantities
- Check out customers purchasing items in decimal quantities
- View decimal quantity items in your cart summary
- Review sales by item quantities
- Refund items with decimal quantities
- Issue and display digital and printed receipts with decimal quantities
- Review your inventory and transactions with decimal quantities in Dashboard
By participating in this beta and providing us with feedback, you will directly influence and improve this feature. If interested, please comment to this post or reach out to email@example.com. From there, we'll reach out directly with the next steps!
Phil, Square Beta Team
Thank you to everyone for your interest and for your help testing this feature on iOS. We have now launched this feature on iOS for all merchants!
For instructions on how to use this feature on your account, please visit our FAQ page: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6681
We are currently testing this feature for Androids. If you are interested in testing this feature on Android devices, please post here: https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Decimal-Quantities-Beta-is-Live-for-Android-De...