x

Delivery

Fundamental floor with the system is you cannot select a delivery time or slot at the front end ...run a pizza takeaway business.

When customer selects collection he can choose the time of collection...

When client selects delivery option he must got right to the end of the payment transaction to do this...

I am losing business to this feature and also thinking of switching to someone else who has the feature enabled...

It is dissapointting as this is a fundamental feature

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi there @Tonnisstreet - thank you for dropping into the Seller Community!

At the moment, if you have enabled scheduled delivery, customers will be able to select their time slot at checkout after they have enter their delivery information. 

I know our team are working on a feature that will allow customers to schedule their delivery the same way as pickup. However, I don't have an exact date or timeline to share right now but I'll be sure to follow up on this thread once I have an update from the team.

For the moments, I've seed some sellers creating an announcement banner or pop-up on their site to let customers know they can schedule their delivery at checkout. Other sellers have make create modifiers for delivery slots and let the customers select it that way.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

the amount of phone calls and emails back n forth having to explain to customers dw, you can change delivery time and day after you have entered your details but how many people just gave up and went elsewhere that we don't know about?  I need this feature ASAP pleeeease

Message 3 of 3