x
Highlighted

Deposits from the weekend aren't showing up?

Anyone else not get a deposit this morning? 

Message 1 of 27
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Deposit not received

Best Answer

Hey Everyone,

We've been sharing updates to our Status Page here.

It looks like this issue with our upstream banking partner has been resolved and transfers should be coming through either now or within the next few hours. 

Thanks for your patience as we worked with engineering to figure out what happened here. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 13 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Beta Member

As many of you are aware this morning, transfers from this weekend didn't show up in bank accounts this morning.

I called into Square and left my phone number.  I got a call back within a few minutes.

Square is experiencing issues with transfers this morning.  It's an issue they ARE aware of and have been working to resolve since about 6 a.m. CST.

Message 2 of 27
Highlighted

I just called and got a "our customer service is closed for the day"..  That doesn't sound good to me.  I've heard some really negative things recently about Square's ongoing viability? 

Message 3 of 27
Highlighted

Same thing just happened to me. 

Message 4 of 27
Highlighted

Thank you for posting.  I didn’t leave my phone number but just hung up after an hour of listening to “here comes the sun”.  I also called my bank who has received no notice of the pending deposit.  

Message 5 of 27
Highlighted

what number did you call pls 

Message 6 of 27
Highlighted

I didn't get a huge deposit.. I called and the Square customer service is "closed for the day".  

IS THIS COMPANY GOING UNDER?  What is going on?

Message 7 of 27
Highlighted
Beta Member

Missing your deposits from this weekend? Read this.

As many of you are aware this morning, transfers from this weekend didn't show up in bank accounts this morning.

I called into Square and left my phone number.  I got a call back within a few minutes.

Square is experiencing issues with transfers this morning.  It's an issue they ARE aware of and have been working to resolve since about 6 a.m. CST.

Message 8 of 27
Highlighted
Admin

Re: This weekend deposits

Hey @Barbershack and @DianaG,

We're aware of the issues with transfers not showing up from over the weekend and we're currently looking into it with our engineers to figure out what's going on.

We'll let you know more once we have an update. Thanks for your patience.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 27
Highlighted

Re: This weekend deposits

Thank you

Message 10 of 27