x

Do I receive clearing company services here?

Hi my name is Amir
I have a WordPress website that sells CBD products
I am looking for a service where a the clearing company allows me to install a plagin - so the customer could purchase a product in the store and stay in it without moving to another interface.
A clearing mechanism that sits on my site and is connected to a clearing system of common credit cards.
Can I get such a service here?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@amirchayon First and foremost you have to apply and make sure you follow all of square's rules as far as a payment processer to sell CBD products:

https://squareup.com/us/en/townsquare/sell-cbd-products-square 

Now as to the direct question, Square has alot of integrations and the use of QR codes for in store purchases is an option that might do what you are looking for.  Are you wanting people to be on the website and pay in person at the store?

Square does offer plug ins for wordpress (woocommerce) or full sites for payment integrations.

Hope this helps,

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2