x

Does Square accept payments in the Virgin Islands?

Virgin Islands location!?  I have a square. Why is it saying invalid location? 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Message 2 of 6

Hello,

I am new to Square and have been trying to link my bank account but when I click 'Add Bank Account' nothing happens. I've tried on the App and on my desktop but the problem persists. Can someone help me resolve this please? Thank you.

luxespallc

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @luxespallc! Thanks for reaching out and letting us know - so sorry to hear about the trouble. Would you mind giving a shot to these troubleshooting steps? We want to insure both your browser software, as well as the device itself, are both fully up to date.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Dear Joe,

thanks so much for the troubleshooting tips. I use Google Chrome, so i checked it was up to date, cleared the cache and enabled cookies. Then I signed into my Square account and tried to ‘Add Bank Account’ again, but it’s still not working. 

I am located in the US Virgin Islands but my bank is in Miami, Florida. Can I still use Square? I look forward to your response. Thank you.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Ah, thanks for clarifying that, @luxespallc. I think thats where the hangup is. Square is currently unavailable in the Virgin Islands.

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding accessibility in the Virgin Islands - for record keeping purposes.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6