x

Feature Request: Kiosk / Hide Options

Verified Answer

Since we cannot seem to get the actual functionality for a self service kiosk, can we at least get an update to the app, so that we do not see the menu items for things an employee does not have access too? (e.g. if the employee does not have access to reports... why does the menu item display? Seems it would make sense to remove instead of clicking on it and see the permissions error. 

0 Likes
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Since we cannot seem to get the actual functionality for a self service kiosk, can we at least get an update to the app, so that we do not see the menu items for things an employee does not have access too? (e.g. if the employee does not have access to reports... why does the menu item display? Seems it would make sense to remove instead of clicking on it and see the permissions error. 

252 Comments

Private message sent.

This is awesome! I am going to try this at my next event! I think it will work. I am pretty excited to try it out. 

I'd like more info about the kiosk as well. We do county fairs and would love to have the kiosk function. 

Sounds great.  I'll shoot you a DM with more details on how to get you set up with a demo.

Kiosko

How do I download this?

I'm interested too..please PM me. This will be for a church donation flow.

I sent you a Personal message.

Scott.

Hello! I am also interested in how self-ordering square system works. We are building a prototype but we cannot figure out how to connect it to square to our kiosk database. Would you be able to give us more information about it?

Hey @manaeyoung

Don't forget you can use the @ mention to get the attention of another member. 🙂

Hi Chad I was wondering if you have the self ordering ready I would be interested in it