x

Does anyone use Square for managing offline orders?

I own a bakery and am looking for a way to manage and track my custom orders that don’t come through Square. I would love for order details to be entered at the POS and for my bakers to be able to check a central calendar to see what’s coming up. I tried to rig something together with appointments… it was a mess. So I’m just wondering if anyone has an idea for how to integrate this part of the business into Square, or suggestions for another way to manage offline orders simply.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @cremabakerycafe!

We also are a bakery that struggles with letting our folks know what's coming up and what needs to be made.

For now I record all bespoke orders in a separate physical planner/calendar for my bakers to check. I thought about digitizing it, but I can't be bothered at the moment? But if you did want to digitize it, a Google Calendar would be your best bet I reckon. Gives you the ability to update it from anywhere.

I hope that's helpful!

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @cremabakerycafe!

We also are a bakery that struggles with letting our folks know what's coming up and what needs to be made.

For now I record all bespoke orders in a separate physical planner/calendar for my bakers to check. I thought about digitizing it, but I can't be bothered at the moment? But if you did want to digitize it, a Google Calendar would be your best bet I reckon. Gives you the ability to update it from anywhere.

I hope that's helpful!

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 2 of 2