x

Does square have a system up that we can place the orders and pay all on the same system?

Hello can some one help me out. Wife and I have been using square for 2 yrs in Canada  in our small business. We are now expanding to a 70 person restaurant.vwe are looking for a pos that works with square.  Dose square have a system up here in Canada that we can place the orders and pay all on the same system.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Grimreeper

I'd be happy to make a suggestion! When you say, place all the orders on one system are you referring to a cloud based POS that shares all the open tickets? 

Message 2 of 6

We are looking for a system that can have all the table layout. It has all the menu items on it. The service people can take the order from the customer, put it into the system it prints in the kitchen. After the customer has finished he wants to pay he can pay for his food using the square.  I saw on the USA website that they have something. Just want to know if we do up here in Canada.

Message 3 of 6

I see what you mean @Grimreeper.

Currently Square for Restaurants is not available in Canada, but I think you might be interested in Touch Bistro. Their software has a lot of these features and we're one of the supported payment processors. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 6

Can square be configured  or set up to work in a restaurant. I do not want out side software like lightspeed or touch bistro. I have seen some small restaurant just using the square app on there iPad. With being a new small restaurant we dont want to have to many costs. 

Message 5 of 6
Admin

@Grimreeper Yes you can use the Point of Sale app at a small restaurant. You can create an item librarymanage orders with open ticket and print order tickets to a kitchen printer. However for table/menu/ingredients you would need to look into an integration as Chad mentioned. 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 6