x

Double Receipt Printing

Feature Request:

Please consider adding an option for printing duplicate receipts automatically. 

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @cctoby

Great idea!

In the meantime, there is a super easy work around for this that we use.

In the Printer Settings on the POS, add a second Printer Station that is exactly the same Printer and settings as your first Station.

This should do the trick, and any time you go to print 1 receipt, it will instead print 2.

Let me know if this works, and if you have any other questions,

Pesso

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @cctoby

Great idea!

In the meantime, there is a super easy work around for this that we use.

In the Printer Settings on the POS, add a second Printer Station that is exactly the same Printer and settings as your first Station.

This should do the trick, and any time you go to print 1 receipt, it will instead print 2.

Let me know if this works, and if you have any other questions,

Pesso

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 8

Success! Thanks!

Message 3 of 8

What if you don't want two tickets. It prints one order ticket and then one payment ticket. I use go parrot online ordering and my kitchen printer prints two of everything. 

Message 4 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Great point - I get the idea that this feature would allow sellers to choose which ones they wanted and didn't want, so you would be able to say if you wanted one or two receipts to print if you didn't want the update.

Thanks for the input. It's always a great reminder to know that some Seller's are happy with a feature and any feedback is appreciated.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 8

I second the motion of printing multiple receipts. Having two printers is a decent answer, but I'd rather change a setting than buy another printer.

Message 6 of 8

I'd love this option to be able to change in settings for the Square Terminal...it is needed for our mobile business/art fair bookkeeping...one for the customer, one for us.

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Handweavers - Welcome to The Seller Community.

The ability to print duplicate receipts is a feature request at this time. We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to make this visible to our product team.

If you have other suggestions or questions, always feel free to pop in. We're more than happy to assist 🙂 

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8