x
Alumni

Early Access to the Android Appointments App!

Hey folks!

I’m very excited to announce that we are recruiting sellers for an early access program for Square Appointments on Android!

appts-android-01.png

As of right now, the Appointments functionality in the app is very limited. You’ll be able to view a calendar of your appointments and personal events one day at a time, view the details of individual appointments, and check out those appointments directly in the app. Anything you'd typically do in Square Point of Sale-- creating items, managing customers, sending invoices-- you’ll also be able to do from this app.

We’ll be regularly adding more functionality to the app as we move towards launching it to everyone, but I want to make sure you know that this is an early access version-- if it were end-to-end ready with all the features needed for anyone to use it, we’d just skip ahead to launching it to everyone!

Being part of the early access program means you'll be able to provide feedback, and the Appointments product team will listen closely to your input. We may reach out to talk directly about how things are going from time to time. Your thoughts and suggestions will help us shape the path we take from now to launch and beyond!

If you’re interested, please reply to this thread and we’ll reach out via email. We’re keeping our audience limited to start, so we may not be able to invite you to try it out immediately. But we’ll be sure to reach out to everyone and let you know when you should expect an invitation to join.

Thank you all for your help as we continue to work towards launching Appointments on Android. I personally can’t wait to see this thing go out to everyone-- I know there will be at least 12 pages worth of happy sellers when that happens 🙂

Cheers!

Devon M

Product Manager - Square Appointments

Message 1 of 413
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thank you to all who have shown interest in testing the Square Appointments app! Also, thank you to those who have reached out to the beta team to gain access! 

I have good news for everyone! The Square Appointments App is now in Open Beta! This means you can download app from the Google Play Store or by selecting this link on your Android device

You can create, manage and take payments for your appointments directly from the Square Appointments app. You can also view upcoming and past appointments as well as customer information.

We are finalizing things and tuning out a few tweaks, but plan to GA very soon! 

Please go ahead and download the app! Feel free to share feedback here or at betafeedback@squareup.com 

Thanks, 

Howard, Square Beta Team

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 408 of 413
412 REPLIES 412

Yes please. I'd be interested for my laser Tattoo removal business 🙂

Message 64 of 413

I'll most definitely play rock paper scissors if you have to choose between qualified people lol

Message 65 of 413

I am interested in trying app also

Message 66 of 413

I'm definitely interested the early access app.

Message 67 of 413

how do we sign up? i have 10 barbers ready to use this app

Message 68 of 413

I'm interested in using Square appointments but I'm not willing to be a paid user until there is a functional app. I'm already paying for Style Seat while Ive waited years for square to catch up. I would definitely like to be notified when this is out of beta and worth the money though. 

Message 69 of 413
Beta Member

Interested 

Message 70 of 413

Seriously eager to use this app.

Message 71 of 413
Beta Member

Interested in the beta program. Hopefully we meet the requirements. 

Message 72 of 413

Our business is very interested in trying it out. We have been square clients for years and have been waiting for this app. I am interested to see what we can do to help!

Message 73 of 413
Beta Member

I'm interested,,thank you

Message 74 of 413

interested [email address redacted

Message 75 of 413
Alumni

@lulin999, thanks for your interest. I took your email address out of your post to protect your privacy, but the team still has you on their radar to reach out to! 

Message 76 of 413

ok. thanks for lookout!

Message 77 of 413

I would like to try app been waiting over a year!

Message 78 of 413

Hello Devon,

I'm wondering if I'm able to get an early access pass to that beta. I think it would be very beneficial for us kickstarting our business.

Thank you,

Brandon.

Message 79 of 413

I would love to be considered for the beta testing for the new Android app!!! 🙂 

Message 80 of 413

Hi there! I'd be very interested in trying out the appointment app. I have an iPhone and an android tablet. I've been using square for several years now and was in the process of transferring clients info from StyleSeat to square to streamline everything.  But then I noticed there isn't an app for my tablet. Let me know if you still need more testers.

Message 81 of 413

I want to be considered for this early access to the squareup appointment app for Android.

Message 82 of 413
Beta Member

Ok I wpuld like to participate. thank you

Angel

Message 83 of 413

I am interested. I will be looking for and e-mail but understand I will only get one if my account fits the requirements. Thanks!

Message 84 of 413