x
Highlighted

Re: Embed the Appointments Booking Widget on your Website

same issue here, the code takes over my whole page on pagecloud.

Message 11 of 36
Highlighted

i am having the same issue i had to delete my page and start over the script takes over the whole page allowing notthing to be seen other than the booking stuff. i am not sure why there code does not stay in the container but we will not be able to use it until this is fixed. 

Message 12 of 36
Highlighted

The same thing is happening to me. It is not working with wordpress at all it just shows the code. 

Message 13 of 36
Highlighted

The embed appears to be loading into an iframe that does not fully expand to the height of its contents. If I want to display the complete contents of the square widget, I have to manually force the iframe to expand to the height of its contents. This is pretty inconvenient and doesn't allow for easy integration into an existing design.

Message 14 of 36
Highlighted

<div style="width: 75%; height: 75%; margin: 50px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding bottom: 30px;"><!-- Start Square Appointments Embed Code -->
<script src="https://squareup.com/appointments/buyer/widget/34f0aebe-2df3-4e98-ae9e-ab6e3abe8794/06TKYA6G6CZ9Y.js...>
<!-- End Square Appointments EmbedCode --></div>

This tiny bit of code fixed the problem with the bottom disappearing. My margins reflect the design, so you may want to change them. 

Even when I fixed the spacing, the best decision was to use a button and go to square for booking my client. The problem I still have is that the font size is not behaving responsively on smaller screens from the embed. Is the widget font size supposed to be responsive? What did I miss? Please help. 

Message 15 of 36
Highlighted
Admin

I'm sorry for the delay @Leslie1! If you're still experiencing this issue, please go ahead and contact our Support team about this so we can investigate this for you! 

Thanks also for your helpful reply to the previous posts! 

Helen
Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 16 of 36
Highlighted

Embedding doesn't work on Squarespace. Can you please take a look at it?

Message 17 of 36
Highlighted
Admin

@hyuk1027 Sorry to hear that! We haven't heard reports of issues with Squarespace. If you're still having trouble embedding your booking widget please contact our Support team so we can take a closer look. 

Helen
Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 18 of 36
Highlighted

I copied and pasted the EMBED code, and this is how it looks when I preview my Wordpress page:

https://squareup.com/appointments/buyer/widget/3b296b3a-d8b8-4b40-b939-7ab25a7ff85e/AY8WSMJNDVDJT.js

Please help.

Message 19 of 36
Highlighted
Admin

Oh wow,

@hollylac have you reached out to any Support Team yet?

You might need to reach out to Wordpress directly to get their insight on why this might be happening. 

It sounds like you're doing everything right on the Square side of things. 

Message 20 of 36