x

Entire Item and all the variations under it are gone

I'm in the process of updating my website with all my new products using my square online store. I just finished updating a bunch of new variations including the descriptions and photos for each one under one of my items. I saved it and exited out to go back to the main Item page and then it showed no photos under that item. So I had to go back into that item and upload and add each photo to each variation AGAIN. Then when I saved and exited for the second time, it took me back to the main item page and all of a sudden that entire item and all the contents was gone from the list of items. Please tell me there is a way to get this back?! I just spent 2 hours uploading and adding all my content to it, and then having to redo it once already, and I am going to be beyond angry if I have to completely do it all again! 
I should add this is not the first time I have had to redo an item because it just "disappeared" on me.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Beta Member

Are you talking about the online site Weebly?

Our products are going missing as well, I have spoken to Weebly support and they "supposedly" fixing the issue. 

Message 2 of 11

Yes the online Weebly site. This isn't the first time I have had to redo a ton of work I put into adding my products and it's a huge inconvenience to have to redo everything again and again. Did they mention when they'd have it "fixed" or if there was a way to get that information back? 

Message 3 of 11
Beta Member

They said they would email me back once its done, but they are working on it. Sometimes they dont even email you back.

Message 4 of 11
Square Community Moderator

HI @littleteethers - so sorry to hear about this. Something definitely sounds off here. And thanks to @Provision for joining in here.

I know that you mentioned above that you have spoke to Weebly about this. Was this discourse recent? I would love to get you in contact with our Support Team to get this solved for you. 

I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 11
Beta Member

@Joe there has been no update yet from Weebly.

I understand that problems occur here and there. It has been 24hours since any word on progress. We hired an employee to update our site and inventory. Today the employee cannot update our site which means we paid the employee all day shift for nothing.

Message 6 of 11
Beta Member

UPDATE: 24 hours later, Weeblys response:

I can see that is still open and being worked on. Our team will reach out to you via email as soon as we have an update on that for you.

Message 7 of 11
Beta Member

Did you have "unsync" description on weebly?

Thats what is causing the issue, I turned my back on and all my items reappeared. I'm not gonna unsync anything until Weebly clearly fixes this. 

Message 8 of 11
Beta Member

Message 9 of 11

Where would I find out if I did have an "unsync" description on weebly? I've only been using this website/program for a few months now and some of it is so confusing to use and understand compared to the previous websites I used. 

My item that disappeared from the weebly items that I was  working on on my computer still shows up in my square app on my phone with all the information still in there. But it won't show up on the weebly site for me to link it back to my website to publish

Message 10 of 11
Beta Member

In Weebly go the to following:

1. Store

2. Square Sync

3. Settings

@littleteethers 

Message 11 of 11