x
Admin

Epson Printers for Android, Square Register, and Terminal: Beta Now Recruiting

Have you been waiting to use your Epson printer with Square Register, Square Terminal or an Android mobile device? We’ve seen your Feature Requests and are excited to announce that our Beta team is recruiting sellers to test out this feature!

If you’d like to be involved, and have one of the supported printer models listed below, please comment to this thread (feel free to tag me directly: KellyJ) and we’ll work to get you enrolled. 

Supported Epson Printer Models:

• TM-M10 
  • TM-M30 
  • TM-T20II
  • TM-T88V
  • TM-T88VI

Note: Since this integration is still in development, we’re still working on supporting the Epson TM-U220 printer - we will be adding this printer to the preview program soon. 

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Would love to try this just opening a pizza take out delivery hoping to make website with Square to take payment online I am going to start Monday I can purchase one of these if mine is not right 

Message 2 of 8
Admin

@Bobbi1 

Sorry I almost missed your post. 

Someone will reach out shortly about this Beta as well. 😃

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 3 of 8

We are definitely interested in this beta.  We have an Epson TM-T88V that we have had sitting around since we got rid of the Square Stand, and have to manually print receipts from an iPod at the moment because that is the only Apple Device we still have.  We have the Square Register.

@kellyj please add us to the BETA.

Message 4 of 8
Admin

@briscoscoffeeho 

Awesome! We'll get you started. Please be on a look out for an intro email, and join our Beta Community.

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 5 of 8
Admin

@briscoscoffeeho 

A quick question for you: 

What Printer model are you using and what purpose is the printer used (receipt, kitchen printer, etc?), also do you have it connected to a cash drawer?

@Bobbi1 If you are using IOS, Epson is already supported. Can you tell me if you are intending to use this on a different device.
kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 6 of 8

@kellyj TM-T88V receipt only and it is currently not hooked to the cash drawer only because it doesnt work with Square Register. Be great if it did both though. We have it connected to an Apple iPod at the moment to print receipts but is very less than ideal. Which is why were so interested in this working with Square Register. 

Message 7 of 8
Admin

@briscoscoffeeho 

Perfect! Exactly the info I needed. Our team should reach out shortly.

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Tags (1)
Message 8 of 8