x
Admin

Epson Printers for Android, Square Register, and Terminal: Beta Now Recruiting

Have you been waiting to use your Epson printer with Square Register, Square Terminal or an Android mobile device? We’ve seen your Feature Requests and are excited to announce that our Beta team is recruiting sellers to test out this feature!

If you’d like to be involved, and have one of the supported printer models listed below, please comment to this thread (feel free to tag me directly: KellyJ) and we’ll work to get you enrolled. 

Also please join our Android Beta Community to share your feedback, report bugs or connect with other Sellers. 

Supported Epson Printer Models:

• TM-M10 
  • TM-M30 
  • TM-T20II
  • TM-T88V
  • TM-T88VI

Note: Since this integration is still in development, we’re still working on supporting the Epson TM-U220 printer - we will be adding this printer to the preview program soon.  

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 1 of 31
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@jmkmay

Great news! This is launched to all markets and now supported in the most recent version of the Square App.

You should now be able to discover Espon printers on your SPOS App, Square Register, and Square Terminal. Please let me know if you have any issues with this moving forward!

We recently updated our hardware compatibility page, and you'll find receipt printer compatibility on it's own 

This post was updated in February 2021 by a moderator to include updated information and links.

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 22 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Admin

Best Answer

@jmkmay

Great news! This is launched to all markets and now supported in the most recent version of the Square App.

You should now be able to discover Espon printers on your SPOS App, Square Register, and Square Terminal. Please let me know if you have any issues with this moving forward!

We recently updated our hardware compatibility page, and you'll find receipt printer compatibility on it's own 

This post was updated in February 2021 by a moderator to include updated information and links.

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 22 of 31

Many thanks.

Can you advise me if the documentation describes how to set up the printer on Android and iOS POS app when the printer is set up on a LAN?

Message 23 of 31
Admin

Sure thing! Our Support Center article should be able to help with this!

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 24 of 31
Beta Member

I would like to be added to the beta program. We are not using Android though, we are using ipad. We just acquired (2) epson TM-T88VI and (2) epson TM-U220B 

Message 25 of 31
Admin

@2Guys1Pit

Great news! Epson is supported on all platforms now! IOS included.

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 26 of 31
Beta Member

We are having issues with getting the Epson printer to connect. Is there someone I could speak with to get this working?

Message 27 of 31
Admin

@2Guys1Pit

You can definitely reach out to our support team or chat with our messaging team through you Square Dashboard. 

Here is the troubleshooting information though to hopefully get these working for you.

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 28 of 31

Message 29 of 31

Hi, we just bought a store and they have the TM-m30 model printers. I really don't want to purchase new ones. if I can please get added to this beta as quickly as possible I would appreciate it. We are using the Square Register. @kellyj 

Chad

Message 30 of 31
Admin

@Chadwick1 

Your Epson printer should now be supported, this beta did go to GA.

Troubleshooting information

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 31 of 31