x

Error message: "Invoice undeliverable"

Anyone have trouble with an invoice bouncing back as an invalid address, when you know the email is good? Help!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Had that happen,  The client's spam filter was rejecting it.  Make sure they have this address in their filter as an approved address and it should work. invoicing@messaging.squareup.com

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Had that happen,  The client's spam filter was rejecting it.  Make sure they have this address in their filter as an approved address and it should work. invoicing@messaging.squareup.com

Message 2 of 4

I have been sending recurring invoices (months, even years) to many clients with no problem.

This month, two of my clients’ invoices bounced. I know the email addresses are good. 

Something weird did happened in my email client in the last week. I had to reset some passwords, so I’m wondering if it has something to do with the settings of the sending server. I’m at a loss troubleshooting this.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @tlarsenphd 

In cases like these where you know the email is correct, the next step would be to identify if the bounced emails have anything in common or if these customers have made changes to their filter or their email rules. If that doesn't give a solution then I will suggest reaching out to our marketing team.  They can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they can look at your account alongside you to pinpoint what's going on with these bounce emails. 

If you have already troubleshot this issue with your customer then reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4