x

Error when adding a logo

I keep getting an error when trying to upload my logo. I was able to do a POS pic but not the logo. Very similar pic. Even tried the same one. Not sure why I am having this issue. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community, @creativeconnect!

Are you uploading the logo to your Square Online store, or within your Square account? What error message did you see when you tried to upload your logo image? A couple things you could try are switching to a different browser temporarily, or saving your logo image as a different file format and seeing if that works better for you.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @aubri. Is the log you are talking about the one you add in your receipt section? As mentioned here, your logo should be at least 200 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall. If you choose a full logo, it should be at least 1280 pixels wide and 648 pixels tall to view in high resolution.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 5

I am getting this message "Customer display image should have content type image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/png, image/x-png"  when I try uploading my logo. What should I do to fix it?

Message 5 of 5