x
Admin

FAQs about Square Hardware

If you're choosing Square POS hardware for your business we know you might have a few questions! In this post we're sharing some frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to let us know.

How can I learn more about Square hardware? 

Visit our website: Compare Square Hardware to see each Square reader and Point of Sale system side-by-side.

Can I use third-party hardware accessories like receipt printers and cash drawers?

Square is compatible with a wide range of third-party hardware accessories. To learn if your tablet, phone or POS is compatible with a specific accessory, review Hardware Compatibility By Device in our Support Center.

What are Square’s fees? 

Visit our Support Center for details about Square’s per-transaction fees

How can I learn more about installments? 

Learn more about Installments for Square Hardware in our Support Center.

Where can I find out which hardware accessories are compatible with Square? 

Visit our Hardware Compatibility by Device article for the most up to date information about supported cash drawers, receipt printers, kitchen ticket printers, and barcode scanners.

Can I use Square hardware such as a reader or Terminal that I purchased outside the US? 

No. Square hardware can only be used in the country in which you've activated your account. 

Can I expedite my order to receive it in 1-2 days? 

Expedited shipping pricing is dependent on the hardware and shipping speed. Select this option at checkout to view pricing information. 

Reply below if you have any questions! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @Luvnmotion 

You can view different hardware devices that Square offers here for your mobile sales unit. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

We currently use the square for cell phone swipe. Are there anymore devices we can use for accepting credit cards for a mobile sales unit?

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @Luvnmotion 

You can view different hardware devices that Square offers here for your mobile sales unit. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 3 of 5

How do I get reimbursed for the Square Reader I purchased on Amazon?

Message 4 of 5

Is there a way to disable a square reader that is no longer available to me?

Message 5 of 5