x
Beta Member

Feature Request: Appointments and more!

Hello,

I have been a long time daily user of the Square Up's Products and services. Thank you Square for having such a responsive team and that listens. I was very happy to have one of the features I have requested come true and brought to market.

I have a new request and it is more for the, "Appointments".

/Contracts/1

I am very pleased that this request happened. However, can we have the ability to custom the name "Contract"? It is very serious and intimidating to my clients. They are scared to sign it as if they are giving away their life. A new name or custom name would be great. Like Service Level Agreement, Agreements, etc. 

/Contracts/2
There needs to be conditions or filters to set up rules of where contracts can be sent. For instance, I do not want contracts to be sent to all clients. There needs to be a feature to setup rules for an example, "Send Contract A to new clients and send Contract B to existing clients or only send Contracts to new clients"

An option to delete unsigned contracts would be great because I am starting to get a lot of unsigned ones stacked up in my dashboard for clients that are shopping around or no shows.

/Appointments/1
With my photography studio business growing and I have recently expanded in to 2 more rooms. However, the Appointment only allows 1 location or 1 room. Please add a feature to have the ability to have additional rooms for my users to book my other studio rooms.

At the moment I have not figured out a work around with this, I may have to start a new Appointment account or use acuityscheduling.com as a temp fix since I am not sure if Appointment allows two accounts. My new studio location will be ready in 2 months. I hope this can be beta soon.

/Appointments/2

My studio is 24/7 and it would be a great feature to have control of pricing based on the day time or night time. For instance, I would like to charge more at night because of the overnight up charge. So with a feature to set a schedule of when new pricing is updated would be amazing so a price template would be really great to add as well to update the times easier like contract's clauses if that make sense.

/Cancellations/1
Many times, my clients have gone passed the cut of time to reschedule so they can only cancel the appointment after I have already taken their money. However, I do not want to leave my clients sour and would like the option that they can get an in store credit feature on their profile when they cancel or set to reschedule a later date.

That would be helpful- sometimes they cant reschedule cause they need to look at their schedule or with their own clients. So a quick fix would be Reschedule + TBA, so at least it free up my calendar but allows them to reschedule when they finalize a date.

/Customer Profiles/1

More and more, I am having users as 1 company. A feature to group my clients as their company account would be great so I know who from their company is sharing the account to get the same discounts. Right now I have a side list on a spread sheet to keep up where each users is from what company using the account.

/Verifications/
For sketchy users or new clients it would be a helpful feature to allow them to link them to a secure safe/trustful dashboard to upload their photo government ID and photo credit card as a form of further verification to prevent fraud as an optional precaution option. 

/Instagram integration/1

Like the Instagram booking integration is flawless- but a Tag button on a IG post would be superbbbbb. Very much like Shopify's feature to tag a post for a purchase. Square's version would be Tag to book. This will allow me to great IG Ads to encourage bookings and to tag studio rooms postings for bookings as well.

/HOT FEATURE REQUEST/ 
I understand with cashapp a user can buy and sell stocks/btc. However, it would be a great ecosystem to implement this on the business side as well with the POS or maybe a Square's Dashboard or even a Square Checking Account.

A lot of my business's liquid is currently used for stock trading to create more liquids so to merge that side of the world with Square would be a beautiful and unique setup. This will position square to be a differentiator compared to Robinhood and more than just a payment app. 

This will allow square to leverage a lot of securities and liquids like how Robinhood leverages their own users' assets to profit and make their own equity/margin trades.

Add in all the data insight like Robinhood and full features trading like Etrade- Square will be a disruptive platform. 

Thanks in advance,

Davisson Nguyen

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0