x

Feature Request: Square Dashboard

When I reconcile my sales reports each month I go into the Dashboard to first verify all the totals.  Then if there are Discounts or Comps I typically click on those menu items to better understand what happened. 

Currently, Dashboard just shows the hour block in which the Discount or Comp occurred and then you have to go search for it in transactions, which is both frustrating and time-consuming.  It would be really helpful if the Discounts and Comps screens could both have active links to the actual transactions so owners could more easily investigate. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello RoasterChica,

Thank you for providing that feedback! Also great to see you posting in the Seller Community again😊.

I can definitely see how this request can be extremely useful, I love it! I'll be certain to pass this along to our product team for future consideration.

In the meantime, (and Im not sure if this is helpful or if you've already tried this) have you considered downloading the transactions report CSV. file?

Sometimes the visibility on this makes it easier to reconcile.

Look forward to reading your response!

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks for the suggestions @Frida.  I was able to do that so it's useful, however, by the time you download the report, find the discounted transaction, and click on the link to the actual transaction so you can look into it.... whew!  Well, it takes just as much time as randomly searching.   

I appreciate you passing it along as a feature request (but I won't hold my breath).

Message 3 of 3