x
Super Seller

Feature Requests

I've got quite a list - is this the best place for them? 

1) Option to send the buzzer comand for kitchen tickets (printers like the star TSP650 etc doesn't have a hardware option for this so it has to be sent via the software (as it does with any cash sale for opening a till draw)).

2) Grid layout for the phone app - it's a real pain to have to go through every item in alphabetical order! 

3) Online store for the UK! Please please please!! I'll probably have another thread asking for help on alternitives for this too. 

4) Better formatting on reciepts. Phone numbers start with 01, 02, 07 here in the UK lets do away with converting them to 447..... (think this one has been mentioned before too).

5) Discount applied by catogory. So I could have a 10% button that only applies to my pizza catogory, not drinks (I know I can go into each item in the sale and turn that discount on/off - but that's very labour intensive and not great for hoping staff always do it right!) 

6) Bring the customer loyalty program to the UK.

Pizza Is Chill

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @Sam_400º ,

Thanks for getting in touch - we always love hearing feedback from Square merchants about what new features they'd like to see in our POS app! 

While we don't publicly reveal our product roadmap and can't make any guarantees about what new features may be under development at a given time, much of what we build is driven by feedback from our merchants.

I'm passing your comments and feature requests on to our product team for consideration 🙂

If you'd like to chat directly with our UK support team, please feel free to get in touch with them on 0800 098 8008. 

All the best!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2