x

Feature request - Employee scheduling

I know that you integrate with 3rd party apps that do employee scheduling, but it's a pain to have so many different apps - 1 for scheduling, yours for timecards and quickbooks for payroll.  Payroll has now opened for me in my state, but I don't want to go through the hassle of switching it all over unless I can make a clean use of Square for all my employee management - scheduling, timecards and payroll.  You guys are missing out on money - I pay for the scheduling app I use because I need the features that are on "premium" subscriptions - I'd rather just pay you guys for that as an upgrade to my employee management fee and use one app.  Integration is OK, but it's often clumsy and irritating.  I want ONE app that does it all for me and it seems like with you guys doing timecards and payroll now that it's an obvious no-brainer to add the third piece - employee scheudling!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @shanacake

Thank you for taking the time to share. I know that scheduling can be a headache sometimes and having to run your business across multiple apps can only add migraines. I don't think we have anything in the works as far as scheduling goes. One of the reasons might be that we integrate with a few scheduling apps already. 🙃

I will definitely make sure to flag your post for the Product Team. I've also gone ahead and moved your post to the features section of the Seller Community.

If you have any questions please let me know! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Hello @shanacake

Thank you for taking the time to share. I know that scheduling can be a headache sometimes and having to run your business across multiple apps can only add migraines. I don't think we have anything in the works as far as scheduling goes. One of the reasons might be that we integrate with a few scheduling apps already. 🙃

I will definitely make sure to flag your post for the Product Team. I've also gone ahead and moved your post to the features section of the Seller Community.

If you have any questions please let me know! 

Message 2 of 2