x

Feature to possibly add to Square

Hi everybody,

In my view it would be great if online retailers could have payment sophistication that allows suppliers and the retailer to be be paid at the same time.

So for instance, somebody purchases a food hamper for $80.  The wholesaler/supplier of that hamper is owed $60 of that purchase and the retailer, $20.

So, if you're the online retailer selling the hamper, when your customer pays the $80 to purchase and check out on your site, BOTH yourself (online retailer) AND your wholesaler/supplier get paid at the same time.

Split payment destination, allowing for multiple payees to be paid in the one transaction from your store, at the same time.

Does anybody already offer this??

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @SuperHappy79,

Thanks for writing in and sharing this suggestion! I also noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 

While this isn't a feature with Square, I'd be happy to pass on this suggestion. Hopefully some other sellers can share suggestions for a site that offers something like this. Please don't hesitate to share any other feedback or suggestions with us here 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @SuperHappy79,

Thanks for writing in and sharing this suggestion! I also noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 

While this isn't a feature with Square, I'd be happy to pass on this suggestion. Hopefully some other sellers can share suggestions for a site that offers something like this. Please don't hesitate to share any other feedback or suggestions with us here 🙂

Message 2 of 2