x
Admin

Feedback Opportunity, Square Design Review: We want your input!

We're interested in gathering your feedback and input on Square's current onboarding process (account creation).

Our product team is looking to make improvements to the initial impression when creating an account but would love to walk you through this process from an objective point of view, and pick your brain. 

It doesn't matter if you've been a Square seller for ten days or ten years, we'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas. 

If you're interested in joining in on a 30 minute video chat to provide your feedback, click the link below to book your slot!

Please respond to this thread with I'm in! Interviews start tomorrow. I'll then send you our link to sign up for a time.

To be a part of this test, you'll also need to join our beta community by clicking here, and signing the NDA. We'll then send you the link for your time, and you'll help shape the way Square Onboarding works in the future.

We're doing more design reviews in the weeks, so check back often as we'll be looking for more people in our beta community for these interview slots. 

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks @kellyj !

I'm signed up for Friday and super excited to dive into these!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 12
Beta Member

We'd like to be involved.

Message 3 of 12
Super Seller

Im in 

Sayda Diaz
Message 4 of 12

I was hoping to gain confidence in setting up for receiving fees to attend a meeting.  I am lost and frustrated!

Message 5 of 12
Beta Member

i'm in

Message 6 of 12

I am In!

Message 7 of 12

i'm in

Message 8 of 12

I'm in!

Message 9 of 12

I am fundraising and selling some basic items to do so.  I wnat to restrict the Order Taker permission to only sell a certain category for that permission set, but all items are available.  I need to delete unwanted items and add them back in later for other promotional periods. PITA.

Message 10 of 12

I'm in! 

Message 11 of 12
Super Seller Alumni

I am in 

Jeramy A Anderson
Message 12 of 12