x

Floor setup not appearing in Restaurants?

im not getting my floor lay out when i clock in. its a new square for restaurant set up 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Miltoninn 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to have you join us. Welcome!

So sorry to hear about the trouble with viewing your floor plan. Have you built out your floor plan through the Online Dashboard? 

If so, and yet you are still not being prompted to view your floor plan, I would recommend flagging this directly to our Support Team. They can get you in touch with our Restaurants Team who can assist in further troubleshooting.

I will keep an eye out for your reply!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Miltoninn 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to have you join us. Welcome!

So sorry to hear about the trouble with viewing your floor plan. Have you built out your floor plan through the Online Dashboard? 

If so, and yet you are still not being prompted to view your floor plan, I would recommend flagging this directly to our Support Team. They can get you in touch with our Restaurants Team who can assist in further troubleshooting.

I will keep an eye out for your reply!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2