x
Admin

For Every Kind of Dream Short Documentary Series: Exit 12

Hello Seller Community!

We are honored to share Roman's remarkable experience of service and homecoming.

Our Video Team worked with him to document his personal journey of overcoming depression and anxiety as a result of war. As I watched his story, I was reminded of a quote by Carrie Fisher: "Take your broken heart, make it into art." And that's just what he did–he took charge by co-founding a dance studio in New York and plays an active role as an artistic director.

With that, we would also like to acknowledge the Square Sellers who have served and protected our country in many capacities. We thank you, and we hope to provide the business tools you need as your story continues to develop.

What's your dream? Have a look below for more resources on how to start your own business and connect with others who have walked a similar path:

• Veteran Seller Blog Post: “At times I was literally running the company from the cockpit of an F-16, during delays before takeoff. I would handle business deals and build relationships via text or email while in the cockpit, on the ground. It was literally do that or watch my business fail which was not an option for me, so becoming a master of time management is something that happened to me by necessity.” -Ryan Bodenheimer, co-owner of New Man Revolution in Boise, Idaho

Our goal is to empower business of all types to be successful. Get to know more Square Sellers in the pursuit of their dream at www.foreverydream.com, and please don't hesitate to share your story below. We'd love to hear from you!!!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0