x
Alumni

Get to Know Some Inspiring Square Sellers: CindyK

@CindyK is the author of a soon to be released memoir, Struggling with Serendipity. She first came to the Seller Community to ask about Online Store. Read below to learn more about Cindy's new book and her journey below as part of our "Get to Know Inspiring Sellers" series. 

Tell us about your business & book!

I’ve been a lifelong disability advocate—even before my 14-year-old daughter’s spinal cord injury. We shared an incredible journey, from our small town in Ohio to Seattle, Harvard, Capitol Hill, and around the world. My new memoir, Struggling with Serendipity, launches April 9 everywhere books are sold. It’s on Amazon for pre-orders now. I’m on a mission to help others in crisis find the power of hope. I’m passionate about my advocacy work for disability and mental health nonprofits.

What's the best piece of advice you've received?

The best piece of advice I’ve received? That has to be what I learned from my daughter: hope is an incredibly powerful thing. And if you never give up? Hope wins.

What has been your proudest moment in your business?

My proudest moments in writing have been when a reader tells me that one of my blogs or articles has helped them. I think it is important to give back as much as possible.

How did you find out about Seller Community?

I found the Seller Community when I needed to ask a question as a new Square user. I was surprised at the quick, accurate answers. And one of the people who responded pre-ordered my new book on Amazon! It’s nice to be part of a supportive community. Connections matter!

Cindy Kolbe

www.strugglingwithserendipity.com

www.facebook.com/strugglingwithserendipity

www.twitter.com/cindy_kolbe

www.instagram.com/cindybkolbe

Struggling with Serendipity e book.jpg

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Twitter Graphic with Photo.png

Thanks, Katie, for featuring my new book, Struggling with Serendipity! I hope it helps others with challenges. There's more about me and my book on my website: www.strugglingwithserendipity.com

Message 2 of 3

This is inspiring Cindy! You should check out the "From Kitchen To Cause" podcast, which features entrepreneurs from the Square community who give advice on how to share your cause: https://www.fromkitchentocause.online

Message 3 of 3