x

Getting 404 errors

major problem - two calls so far, cannot get through because me customer code is "invalid"  - NOT

keep getting 404 or 502 error codes when clicking on a link to an item.  Been calling since Monday - been told this is not my fault but an engineering problem.  This could not possibly be isolated to my account.

HELP == I have a board of directors for  a charity up in arms and ready to go to Paypal

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @mkweltin - thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community! So sorry for the trouble you are having with your Online Store. This definitely sounds frustrating, indeed.

First things first, we want to make sure you can track down your customer code. Here is a helpful guide that will walk you through the process. There are a few inquiries we can't troubleshoot here on the Community, and reaching our Support Team is the best way to ensure a resolution is reached in an expedited manner. It's important to note that that you will need to be signed into your account to retrieve your customer code

Would you mind clarifying who you spoke with that suggested this is an engineering issue? From surface level, it sounds like this may be a browser issue, which can be troubleshot by walking through these steps

Also, are you using a custom domain? We have seen various domains affect the ability of some sites to generate accessibility.

I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2