x
Square

Give your input on Square’s permission sets!

Hi!

The Team Management team is working on improving the process of setting up permission sets through Square. We’d love to learn more about your current practices around permissions and get feedback on design prototypes.

We’re looking for sellers who have at least 5 active team members on their Square team, use custom permission sets, and are willing to hop on a 45 minute video call with us. If you’re interested, please complete this short survey and we’ll be in touch if you’re a good fit!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @echoe 

We would love the ability in Square Appointments to Limit Customer List for Service Providers

Currently, all my Service Providers have access to my customer list in the Appointments app. I would prefer that they not be able to download ALL my customers' information. 

They do however need to be able to view THEIR clients' information for the appointments with them. 

I need my Cashiers to have access to my customer list in the Appointments app and Square for Retail, and be able to make Appointments for all my Service Providers. 

Use case: 

If my Service Provider has an appointment with Customer A, the Service Provider needs to be able to see Customer A's information. However, they should not be able to see Customer B or Customer C's information. 

My cashiers have to be able to see Customer A, Customer B and Customer C's information. 

Message 2 of 2