x

Hey everyone how's it going I'm new to the whole square game my question is this

If I leave the new bank account for the first time and still pending verification but I've already made transactions and the transactions have already gone through but my bank account is still pending but it says under the transfers part that transfers are set for tomorrow will my transfer go through tomorrow or will I have to wait until the bank is verified

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @MattzCustumZ-89 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome, welcome! Happy to have you join us. 

Good questions, here! Bank Verification can be tricky. The scenario you outlined is dependent on whether or not you previously had a bank account attached to your account before you started the verification process of your new account. 

If you did have a bank account attached previous - your Deposit Transfers will be sent to your first bank account up until verification has fully completed. 

If this is the first bank account you've attached - your funds will remain on your Dashboard Balance until verification on your bank account is fully completed. After verification is concluded, your funds will be sent over according to our Next Business-Day Transfer Schedule

You can also adjust specifically when you would like your Transfers to be sent, according to your businesses Close of Day schedule. Learn more about this here. 

Let me know if this is helpful! Feel free to shoot me a response if you have any clarifying questions. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2