x
Admin

Holiday hours + thanks for being part of the Community in 2020 ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ†

Hey Seller Community!

I want to give everyone a heads up that I'm taking a short break over the holiday season, and that our Australian community forum will be unstaffed from 24th December 2020 through to Monday 4th January 2021. Please continue to feel free to help out other sellers if you happen to see a post you might know the answer to ๐Ÿ™‚

2020 has been a challenging year for everyone to say the least, and weโ€™ve all done well just to get to the end of it! 

giphy (4).gif

Iโ€™d like to thank each and every member of our community who has taken the time to ask a question, request a feature, post a reply or help another seller in 2020. Your contributions have and continue to be of immense value to hundreds of sellers who browse these forums on a daily basis. Your ideas and feature requests give us stories to share with the wider company and help us make improvements that better the products we make.

If youโ€™re in need of assistance during the holiday season, the best place to start is our Support Centre, or you can search our Seller Community for answers via the bar at the top of the page.

Our Australian phone lines will be open on the 29th and 30th of December, via 1800 760 137 (9am-5pm ADST). The lines will be closed public holidays and New Years Eve to give our support team a well deserved few days off.

Email support will be available in a limited capacity, but please expect delays to normal response times. Apologies for any inconvenience!

I wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Years, and look forward to seeing you all in 2021 โค๏ธ๏ธ

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi is there a way to stop customers from placing orders when we are closed? Even for 1 day?

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @cupajoes,

Thanks for writing back into the community! This is a great question ๐Ÿ™‚

Square Online allows you to set up restricted dates when you're not accepting orders. Here's how:

1. Log in to your Square Online dashboard > Fulfillment > Pick Up & Delivery

2. Click edit next to your location > select edit next to Hours

3. Add the dates when you won't be fulfilling orders, and click save once you're done. 

I hope this helps and please let us know how you go!

Message 3 of 3