x

How 'Any Available' staff member works?

Clients will be able to choose from all available time slots and have a staff member assigned automatically.

My Staff Complain about this function being not fare, and one staff always gets the customer.Can you help me explain how appointment are assigned automatically?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi there @Peterliu - happy to explain this feature a bit more!

When 'Any Available' is chosen, the algorithm assigning staff members will pick the staff with the fewest upcoming appointments for the rest of the month, not just the upcoming day. If a staff member has the emptiest upcoming month, they will get assigned all 'any available' appointments until they catch up with other staff members. Hope this helps - let us know if you still have questions about how this feature functions.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi there @Peterliu - happy to explain this feature a bit more!

When 'Any Available' is chosen, the algorithm assigning staff members will pick the staff with the fewest upcoming appointments for the rest of the month, not just the upcoming day. If a staff member has the emptiest upcoming month, they will get assigned all 'any available' appointments until they catch up with other staff members. Hope this helps - let us know if you still have questions about how this feature functions.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2