x

How can I delete a discount on a draft ticket

How do I delete a discount from a draft ticket before sending to the customer? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hey @Tcr2016 - To clarify, are you referring to Open Tickets or Invoices? Open Tickets are not able to be sent to customers.

Once we get that cleared up, we can get you pointed in the right direction.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

I would like to delete a discount on an invoice that is otherwise a duplicate of a previous invoice. I would do it on my computer, but I'm getting a login error and need to do it from the phone app. The phone app allows me to add and delete items, but only add (not delete) discounts. Any suggestions?

Message 3 of 6

That's weird @MusicteacherTX, you should be able to delete the discount by tapping on it under the line item section. 

After you've tapped on the discount it will take you to a new page where you'll have the option to delete it. 

I'd be happy to help out with that login error you're receiving as well. I'll keep an eye out for your reply. 👀

Message 4 of 6

In the phone app, the discounts in my duplicated invoice is in gray instead of black like the line items, sub total and total. Literally every other interactive is in black and functional except the discounts.

I have not attempted long in on my desk top computer today, but will get back to you when I do. 

Message 5 of 6

@MusicteacherTX I probably should have asked what kind of device you were using first. 

I was able to delete the discounts on my iPhone, but this might be a limitation on the Android version of the app. 

Message 6 of 6