x

How can I get ahold of customer support?

I have been trying to get ahold of customer support. It looks like my account is under review? 

I have email support everyday for week with no response. I cannot call cause it says unavailable so i cant get a code. 

It also says I cant live message support as it is not available. 

What do i need to do to get this issues resolved?

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi there @Campage7, head to https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?skip_unit_select=true&panel=FAB456B04971 and make a call to Square CS! 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi there @Campage7, head to https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?skip_unit_select=true&panel=FAB456B04971 and make a call to Square CS! 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 7

Is there an email address for support? It's an emergecny I get ahold of them. Divorce Trial in days and they want literally everything and Square is not working properly for saving my appointment calendar.

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @BAUXAL Thanks for reaching out. 

We have some support teams available on the weekend! When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here

Message 4 of 7

This is not true!!! No support at all on the weekends!  You can't call or when you do it says to enter a code.  A code that they wont give you.  The only chat does not work at all when you click on the chat button.  My funds have not been available for 3 days now and nobody has even responded to my emails.   

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hello @kylejohnston_98

Very sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your account.

These forums are public, so to protect your privacy, we need you to continue to work with Support directly. They should have sent you an email with specific information about your account status, and actions that need to be taken.

They'll reach out to you at the email address associated with your account just as soon as they have any updates. Apologies again for the frustration, and thanks for your understanding

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7

I don't see a way to mark as best answer, so I liked it.  This solution worked for me.

Message 7 of 7