x

How can I process wex fleet cards with square

How can I process wex fleet cards with square

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller Alumni

You cannot process these throught Square.  You would have to contact wex for information on how to accept these cards.

Message 2 of 7

I contacted WEX and they said your credit card processor (Square) has to contact them and allow us (the retailer) to accept them, which apparently they do not do at this time, which stinks. I have a gas station and could be bringing in a lot more sales. HEY SQUARE! Please let us tale fleet cards!

Message 3 of 7

I have a repair shop. Could really use this functionality since the local offices here have a large fleet. 

Message 4 of 7

I also own a repair facility and do federal vehicles they use voyager fleet cards and would like to be able to process them through square as well. They need to add this service. It could be an additional couple hundred thousand a year between two different companies my family and I own. 

Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

I'm in The same boat I have an auto repair shop in northern AZ and have been contracted with the US Forest Department for 3 years now and have not been able to work on a single unit of theirs do to no WEX processors in our area so they are literally bringing mobile mechanic in from other city's to do the work this would easily bring in 100k + on an annual bases... I don't understand why the Square has not jumped on this yet since that's pretty much all the federal government uses 

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @Tinman2019 I see this is your first post, welcome to The Seller Community! I appreciate you providing your feedback on this request. This would be a feature request for this integration. We have changed our process of tracking feature requests to track and streamline our requests better. I will ask you to submit a request on our Ideate Board where we will monitor and provide updates on these requests. When you submit your request, and since this is a very niche feature request geared toward a specific set of sellers please provide as much detail as possible.  Our Product Team will really need to understand and see the need for this from our sellers. Thank you again for working with us on this! 

Message 7 of 7