x

How can I track eGift Card sold from my website?

I currently allow clients to purchase gift certificates via my website.  How can I track these sales specifically?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

I'm very sorry for this late reply @Lizbessentials!

At this time it's not possible to see a specific report for eGift Cards sold from your online store - though that's a very interesting feature request. (All eGift Card sales are included in the Gift Card Report as 'Digital' sales.)

So I can share your feedback with the Gift Card team can you share a bit more information about your business and how many eGift Cards you estimate you sell online versus in store? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I can't seem to find where I can check the sales of eGift cards..... And I also would like to know how to get notifications when one is purchased. My marketing manager saw on a report that 2 were purchased but I can't find a report that includes it. Please help.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @DayDreamSpa and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already on locating eGift card sales.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4