x

How can we help you manage your inventory?

My name is Ryan Valterria, I run a warehouse in Ontario, Ca and I would like to offer our storage and logistics services to any and all businesses who may need help storing excess material and inventory. We are located off the 60 fwy and Grove Ave. and operate out of a 15,000 sq. ft facility. We offer our services with no minimum pallet count. We have different rates depending on the size of the item and we can bill monthly or weekly depending on your needs. We do offer discounts when billing monthly where the first 5 business days are free (if your pallet comes in on a Tuesday and leaves the following Monday) all you pay for is the inbound/outbound fees which range from $6.00-$1.75 (again depending upon the size of the items). We also have 5 delivery trucks ranging from 24' to 12' with hauling capacities from 9,500lb to 7,500lb. All of our trucks are equipped with hydraulic lift gates to make loading and unloading a breeze. If any of these services can help your business please send me an email containing your name and phone number and I'll give you a call. I'd love to see how we can help you. If you are in southern California, you can come check out our warehouse in person! Thank you for your time.

Ryan Valterria

Active Transit

[Personal Information redacted]

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thanks for joining the Seller Community @RyanValterria! As this is a public forum we advise sellers not to post any email addresses or phone numbers. Do you have a website or Twitter/Facebook/other page that you'd like to share? I'll also add that there is private message feature in the Seller Community that interested sellers can use to reach you! 

Welcome! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2