x

How do I create a report that shows the total Payroll processing fees collected by Square?

How do I create a monthly report that shows the total of payroll processing fees collected by Square? 

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @JerRemi2

We don't have a report for this, but you can find this information on your Square Dashboard. Once you're signed in, head to  the Account & Settings tab and click Pricing & Subscription. If you click on view individual bills you'll see a history of your subscription charges by month. Select the month to view a complete breakdown of fees.

In your case you'll see each employees name and the fee it cost for running their payroll. If you still need help please feel free to reach out to me. 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Best Answer

Hello @JerRemi2

We don't have a report for this, but you can find this information on your Square Dashboard. Once you're signed in, head to  the Account & Settings tab and click Pricing & Subscription. If you click on view individual bills you'll see a history of your subscription charges by month. Select the month to view a complete breakdown of fees.

In your case you'll see each employees name and the fee it cost for running their payroll. If you still need help please feel free to reach out to me. 🙂

Message 2 of 11

My accountant is asking for all the fees I paid for payroll for 2019. Is there an easy place to find this info?

Message 3 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @GroomingZen 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you!

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for this kind of report for fees associated with Payroll. Take a look at this Best Answer from Chad for more details.

Let us know if you have any additional questions! We are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 11

How can I find the payroll processing fees for 2019? I see them for 2020 under subscriptions, but can't see how to access 2019. Thanks

Message 5 of 11
Alumni

The rest of your Payroll Subscription details should be accessible from the Account & Settings Page at the bottom - View all Monthly Summaries. If you're still having trouble, our Payroll Support Team can lend a hand. 

@simonsaysvt

Justin
Message 6 of 11
Beta Member

This does not help. I still do not see actual figures instead I see the %s being charged. Is there a better way to get this reports? All processing fees, chargebacks and refunds for the year 2021? 

Message 7 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @DRSim007

I believe what you're looking for is found in our Sales Summary report. If any information you are needing is missing from that report then I suggest creating a Custom Report in the Reports section of your online Square Dashboard in order to obtain the most accurate information for your 2021 data.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Message 8 of 11
Beta Member

Worked perfectly. Thank you JJ!

Message 9 of 11

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Square Payroll fees

How can i generate a report showing me all the payroll processing fees square charges us?

Message 10 of 11
Admin

@karenskop I've added your post to this thread so you can read Chad's answer to this question!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 11 of 11