x

How do I customize my Square Card?

Hello,

I want to get a square card but I have zero artistic ability, my signature looks like chicken scratch and frankly, I can't draw to save my life or win a game of win lose or draw. 

However I am a whiz with photoshop etc, is there a way for me to make a simple black and white line image that I can use in place of drawing on the small phone screen?

Message 1 of 6
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @BestLittleStud! Sorry to say, but you wouldn't be able to add or upload any type of image at this time to the personalize section from the app. (Update: You can personsonalize your card if you order it from your online Square Dashboard.)

Have any artistic friends or family members? Maybe they can help! 🤞

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
Square

Best Answer

@BestLittleStud Just wanted to follow up with you here. We recently launched the ability to order your Square Card directly from Square Dashboard. You can select one of our fonts, as opposed to having to write your name on your screen via the app. Hopefully this helps a bit! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @BestLittleStud! Sorry to say, but you wouldn't be able to add or upload any type of image at this time to the personalize section from the app. (Update: You can personsonalize your card if you order it from your online Square Dashboard.)

Have any artistic friends or family members? Maybe they can help! 🤞

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How do I customize the signature on my square business card (ordering a new one)

i want to make a custom card design for my square business debit. I see them shown, but don't see anything unique besides picking a font. How do I add or drawn an image?

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Check out this thread, where you'll find the bad news that right now, you can't customize the card in the way you want to.

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 6
Square

Best Answer

@BestLittleStud Just wanted to follow up with you here. We recently launched the ability to order your Square Card directly from Square Dashboard. You can select one of our fonts, as opposed to having to write your name on your screen via the app. Hopefully this helps a bit! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

As of a year and a half ago, when this thread was last answered, the only "customization" was to choose one of your fonts. I'm guessing that my logo fonts (Black Chancery and Corinthia) are not included in your options. Have you updated your customization options in the last 18 months to include uploading a graphic? Thanks!

Message 6 of 6