x

How do I get a copy of my receipt?

I took a cab from Reagan Airport. I requested a receipt, but one was not given to me. How do I get a copy of the receipt.

Thanks,

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 25
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Shrmlady! You can visit our receipt look page to track down another copy. If you're still having problems locating it there - just reach out to the Square seller you made your purchase from. They can easily look up your receipt and then resend it. Hope that helps!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Shrmlady! You can visit our receipt look page to track down another copy. If you're still having problems locating it there - just reach out to the Square seller you made your purchase from. They can easily look up your receipt and then resend it. Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 25

HI! I tried looking up my receipt there, but it says it can't find it. I need a receipt for an expense report. Please help!

Message 3 of 25
Alumni

Hi @LAURENEGAN - Make sure that you are putting in the exact information related to the transaction. If any of that info is put in incorrectly, the receipt won't pop up. If you're still not able to find it, you can follow Caty's suggestion and reach out to the Square merchant that you purchased from. Unfortunately, if you're unable to find it via gosq.com even after confirming all of the information is correct, we won't be able to either since we would need the same information to look it up on our end.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 25

I never received an email with my receipt. Need to do expense report. Please help!

Message 5 of 25
Square

@Kschref1016 - It looks like Caty helped another seller with the exact question. Please check out the Best Answer in this thread. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 6 of 25

Hello all, 

sorry if this is the wrong place or I should create a new thread but this is what showed up in my google search!

im desperate as well-as i left a bag with my wallet and car keys in a ride two nights ago. I know my friend paid with square. 

Problem is I can't find it using the information that square look up asks for. 

Is there any any additional way I can get in contact with a square rep? Very important. Thanks!

Message 7 of 25
Square Community Moderator

@Benstone20 Our Support Team can track down the seller for you. 

You'll need to reach out to them via email with the details of the charge.

Once you reach out via email, our Support Team should be able to contact the seller on your behalf. 

Message 8 of 25

You site to print a receipt is saying Error 429 Too many requests.  Please help!

Message 9 of 25

I am having the same issue. I need a receipt for an expense report and I cannot navigate to the site to look up my receipts.

Message 10 of 25
Admin

@jennic08 @PlusCBDoil Our engineers were able to resolve the issue causing that error and the receipt look up page is up and running again! I'm very sorry for the trouble, thanks for reporting!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 11 of 25

Who initiated these charges?

There is no record of the charge on our square dashboard.

The dashboard shows 2 gift cards .....who sent them?

Message 12 of 25
Alumni

Hey @furniturecorp - Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to help you with that here since we have limited access to your account information. I recommend reaching out to our CS team to see if they can help you investigate this further.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 13 of 25

I attended the NBC 4 Telemundo Health Fair Expo in Washington, DC on January 19, 2020 at 12:18 p.m.  I used my pay flex card to purchase the Infinity Pax Hot & Cold re-useable packs for relief of pain and an electronic muscle stimulators for pain free living.  I need and itemized receipts to show what I purchased for $172.88.  I need to speak with someone in customer support.  Thanks

Message 14 of 25

Hey @Tbbris,

I moved your post to an existing thread in the Community for this same question.

Check out the link provided below for our Receipts look-up page. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 15 of 25

Hi, I am trying to find out who charged $72.50 to my account on 9/3921. Charge says "LAURA EDWARDS gosq.com OH"  I went to the "receipt look page" and put in all the correct information, but keep getting an error page:
500 Internal Server Error

If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.
Can you help me find a copy of the receipt . . .? 

thanks

Message 16 of 25

Hi @dryadworks,

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear you're having trouble finding your receipt! Which browser are you using when going to the receipt lookup page? And what's the date the transaction was taken? Please feel free to send me a direct message- I'd be happy to look into this a bit further with you 🙂

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋  🥳 

Message 17 of 25

Hello, I generally use Firefox as my browser. The date of the transaction, according to my bank, was Sept 3, 2021. 
thanks

Message 18 of 25

Thanks for confirming, @dryadworks. Can you please try once more with a different browser, e.g Google Chrome, and send me a direct message here in the community if you're still seeing this issue. 

Message 19 of 25

I am trying to look up several receipts, and am getting failures 100% of the time. I've tried using the date of the transaction, the date that it's posted, my billing zip code, the zip code of the store where the charge happened, but am never able to find anything.

Any ideas on how to get help?

Message 20 of 25

I think I know the problem. I was using Apple Pay, rather than a simple credit card. So the credit card number I was entering isn't the "right" one.

I can't figure out how to find the full credit card number used by Apple Pay, and it might not even be possible. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks!

Message 21 of 25