x

How do I get the metrics behind online appointments?

I would like to understand the ROI for the online appointments for my business and currently have no way of knowing what % of my appointments happen online versus over the phone. Could you please enable data in the dashboard to show weekly/monthly/yearly numbers around Square Appointments? You an also go further and enable where customers are making these appointments from if possible. 

Where and how can I get access to this data? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thank you for your post @DrSofi! At this time there isn't a report that includes all of the information you're looking! I do see how having access to that information would be very useful to your business and I'll share this feature request with our Product Team

In the meantime, as a workaround, you could enter in the Appointment Notes field that your client booked by phone. Any notes added in this field appear in the Appointments History CSV. To view this: 

1. Navigate to your Appointments Dashboard.
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Click History.
  4. Click Export (top right) and download the CSV file to your computer. Notes from customer and Notes from Business are visible in the last two columns.

I know this is a workaround but I hope this helps a bit until more robust reports are available!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 2