x

How do I sell items using a email campaign?

I've been using the email campaigns for almost a month now and have nearly a 65% open rate on my email blasts...the only problem is that I'm not generating any sales, the emails are only creating buzz and not revenue back in my pocket. My company is a consulting and subscription based company that has 2 different types of items that we sell to new or returning customers: 1)Platinum Plans and or 2)Gold Plans -- I currently use Square to send e-invoices for returning clients or those clients that ask for a credit card invoices, however I want "customers" to take the initiative to pay for our service on their own and not have to send out hundreds of invoices on my own which takes up a lot of time for a small business owner. My questions:1) Is there a way to add a payment link in the email campaigns? 2)Does square have a cart or payment links to setup to my website? 3)I'm open to any sales point suggestions to expedite the payment process!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

@chas_wolfe

If you have a check out flow set up on your website that allows you to sell those services, you would want to embed that link into the email itself so your customers can just check out.

The free version of the Square Online Store by Weebly would give you the option to "host" these online items that your customer an automatically check out for, this would expedite the process of sending the invoice post email blast.

Right now we don't offer a payment link- but that is the way most Sellers using Square Marketing promote their items, just host it online and drop that link into the marketing blast you are sending out.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 2