x

How do I set up a petty cash option?

How do we set up a petty cash / pay ouy option?   We are a small not for profit sporting association and pay our referees in cash.   How do I make this an option.  It can't be a refund, I think, because it isnt refunding against anything except courtfees....

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

This is part of Cash management.  Make sure you have this on in your app settings.  Then go to reports/current drawer.  in there there is a section called pay in.out.  Enter the amount and Description and click if it is a pay in or pay out.  You can see these in the dashboard on the cash drawer report.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

This is part of Cash management.  Make sure you have this on in your app settings.  Then go to reports/current drawer.  in there there is a section called pay in.out.  Enter the amount and Description and click if it is a pay in or pay out.  You can see these in the dashboard on the cash drawer report.

Message 2 of 5

@springwood Did you happen to find a better option where you can run report to see weekly what you pd your umps instead of going into every days cash drawer?

Message 3 of 5

I would like to know how to pull up my payout reports for the year. I pay for maintenance and product by cash and need a report or receipt for it.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

At this time, it's not possible to export a yearly report of paid-outs @Angrodavis24. Typically the reports provided will be printed when the drawer is closed and they can be viewed on the Square Dashboard Reports page

I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5