x
Super Seller

How do I track coupon sales with the Online Store and Square Marketing?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: square marketing email coupon sales]

So I've been using the Coupon Function within the web store and create a coupon code that people can use at checkout for a discount. I then go to Square Marketing and send that code out through square marketing email. 

Almost all of our online orders use the code at checkout yet in the marketing campaign I do not see any attributable sales value. 

So I know the store is different than square marketing, yet I would think that there would be some connection between the two for proper tracking. 

First, can we see attributable sales in the email. Second, Where do I go to see coupon discount values and number of times used?

Charles Aaron
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi @JG_Brewing,

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. 

In regard to the question above on tracking sales with the online store and marketing, have you tried going to ‘Online Store’ > then the "Orders" area and exporting those orders. This will generate a CSV and coupons are going to be in there.

This is a bit of a workaround, but do note that ‘Coupons’ is an area where, today, the Online Store does not integrate with the greater Square ecosystem.

We are focusing on improving this system in the near future, and will update you when we have more updates. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2