x

How do I view "Contact Us" form data?

I have a vanilla "contact us" form on my web site. It includes the opt-in check box. However the state of the check box is not reported, either in the notification email or in the CSV file. How can I capture this important setting?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: "Contact us" form data incomplete

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi there @AndyReynolds

You can view the customers who have submitted that form by heading to your Dashboard > Marketing > Mailing Lists > All Contacts > export these, then filter by those who had opted in. 

I hope this is helpful!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi there @AndyReynolds

You can view the customers who have submitted that form by heading to your Dashboard > Marketing > Mailing Lists > All Contacts > export these, then filter by those who had opted in. 

I hope this is helpful!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

OK, thanks.

Message 3 of 5

Hi there, I don't have a Mailing Lists option under Marketing. However I can see my customers under "Customers". I see a directory, and if I click on a customer, in the sidebar is a Marketing item, with an Email Status field, but it always says Nonsubscribed, whether I test my form with the checkbox enabled or not. What am I doing wrong? I simply added the opt-in option to my form (it's for a contest submission). Is there anything else I need to enable?

Message 4 of 5

Hi,

This question is still not answered.  I am having the same issue that when someone completes my Contact Us for and the "I opt in to receive marketing and promotional materials" box is checked, when that form information appears in the Customers area, the Marketing section of the record that's created shows Email Status as "Non-Subscribed".  This is a bug and a problem.  How long until it is corrected please?

Message 5 of 5