x

How do I withdraw my RRF application?

I need to withdraw my Restaurant Revitalization application ASAP, which I applied for through square and I can't figure out to contact someone from Square.  i need immediate assistance.

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Parish @Tman @OK1 👋 We have just confirmed with our Teams a withdrawal process for those looking to remove their application.

In the instance that you made an error or submitted an incorrect application, you are now able to withdraw your application from the SBA Portal and restart your application through your Square Dashboard. 

To begin this process, login to the SBA portal with your SBA user ID and click “withdraw.” Once you withdraw your application, you will be able to see the RRF “Start Application” module on Square Dashboard. Please keep in mind, fields that you previously filled out in your application will not be retained and you will need to fill out your information again.

Once you submit the application again through Square, you will receive a new SBA user ID to login to the SBA portal and login to eSign your application.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

I also would like to withdraw my application as square has incorrect information. Please advise!

Message 2 of 9

Did it work for you? 

Message 3 of 9

Me too... 
I want to do this through the SBA, because this Square process & service stinks and it is preventing me from getting qualified. 
Ive been waiting for over 24hours. 

I tried everything to go through the SBA and I cant make progress due to Squares application 

Message 4 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Parish @Tman @OK1 👋 We have just confirmed with our Teams a withdrawal process for those looking to remove their application.

In the instance that you made an error or submitted an incorrect application, you are now able to withdraw your application from the SBA Portal and restart your application through your Square Dashboard. 

To begin this process, login to the SBA portal with your SBA user ID and click “withdraw.” Once you withdraw your application, you will be able to see the RRF “Start Application” module on Square Dashboard. Please keep in mind, fields that you previously filled out in your application will not be retained and you will need to fill out your information again.

Once you submit the application again through Square, you will receive a new SBA user ID to login to the SBA portal and login to eSign your application.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 9

You can only do this if you have a confirmation number which square has NOT proved me.  I need an e signature page in order to do this.   Square is waaaaaaay backed up with this and it is beyond stressful

Message 6 of 9

Did it work for you?

Message 7 of 9

Nope, doesn't work

I am able to delete the application from the SBA, however the Square system still shows 

"we received your award application" 

With no way of reapplying.

Now its deleted from the SBA and Square has no way for you to refile.  

When I try to use SBA direct it is telling me it is not able to be processed because of the Square submit. 
This is people's livelihood. Can someone give us correct information 

There is no portal on Square that lets you resubmit an application and the SBA Website won't let it happen because the application is still lost in Square. 
This is people's livelihoods. You need to provide some accurate correct information so people can breath.  2 days have gone by now and I was online and submitted by 12:10 on May 3 
Message 8 of 9

The SBA tells me Square needs to withdraw my application.  Square says the SBA needs to.  The SBA cannot without a confirmation which I do not have because Square has yet to send me an e-signature email with that confirmation.  I have spoken to several people at Square and they say I will get my e-signature confirmation number "soon".   Also someone said they put in a ticket to engineering to see if they can withdraw it.   For now I sit in limbo, a nervous wreck, dependent on Square to help me, and have gotten no where for the last 29 hours.  can someone PLEASE expedite this or figure out how to withdraw the application

Message 9 of 9